Juneyao Airlines to launch flights between Naha and Nanjing for first time
May 19, 2016 Ryukyu Shimpo
Juneyao Airlines will launch flights between Naha and Nanjing on July 1. This is the first time the airline will have operated flights between Naha Airport and Nanjing Lukou International Airport. The company will operate two round trips every Monday and Friday. Juneyao Airlines will use an Airbus A320 with 158 seats for the flight. Flights will depart from Nanjing at 8:15 a.m. and return flights will land in Naha at 1:25 p.m.
There are four routes between Okinawa and China through Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin, and Hangzhou.
(English translation by T&CT)
Previous Article:Okinawa Gov. Onaga meets with Walter Mondale, calling for cancellation of Henoko relocation
Next Article:March for peace on 5.15 spurs on movement in Henoko
- Tianjin Airlines’ charter flight service to start from June
- Beijing Capital Airlines to run charter flights between Hangzhou and Naha in October
- China Eastern Airlines revives its Naha – Shanghai flights
- First flight from Hangzhou, China arrives in Naha; 151 passengers are welcomed with souvenirs
- Naha-Beijing route restarts nine months after Senkakus dispute