Flight between Naha and Seoul to start in May
April 5 2016 Ryukyu Shimpo
Korean Air Lines announced on April 4 that it will start a round trip between Naha and Seoul from May 5. The airline will operate one flight per day. It will be the first time Korean Air Lines has operated a regular flight between Okinawa and Korea. A Boeing 777 containing 248 seats will be used. The flight from Seoul to Naha will be at 3:30 p.m., and the return flight from Naha to Seoul will be at 7:05 p.m.
Using Incheon International Airport as a hub, the airline operates in 129 cities of 46 countries.
(English translation by T&CT)
Previous Article:Citizens call for removal of Futenma base 20 years after Japan and US agreed to close it
Next Article:Colorful flowers bloom during Urizun period in Tokashiki
- Korean Air Lines starts flight between Naha and Seoul
- EVA Airways plans to launch flights between Naha and Taipei in mid-June
- Two Korean airlines start Seoul-Naha route
- First foreign low-cost carrier in Okinawa starts Seoul-Naha route
- Juneyao Airlines to launch flights between Naha and Nanjing for first time