Fireworks in Summer Festival at Ocean Expo Park
July 15, 2012 Ryukyu Shimpo
On July 14, the Summer Festival 2012 was held at the Ocean Expo Park in Motobu. About 48300 people enjoyed an exciting fireworks show.
The highlight of the event was the Niagara in which the fireworks ran about 300 meters along a wire suspended in the air. When the fireworks were lit, colorful flashes came showering down on the heads of the people. The audience also enjoyed a live music performance prior to the fireworks show and a countdown to the fireworks.
(English translation by T&CT, Mark Ealey)
Previous Article:Tokyo University students teach on a summer intensive course on Iheya Island
Next Article:Okinawa Prefectural Government produces new Okinawan mangoes
- 10,000 fireworks in Ocean Expo Park Summer Festival
- Okinawan rock star closes his live music club in front of Kadena Airbase
- A-Sign Story: Enthusiastic depiction of Okinawan Rock
- Rock band HY and RYUKYUKOKU MATSURI DAIKO take part in the Okinawa Zento Eisa Festival
- People and fish enjoy string music in Miyako